- "Photographing what the eyes see, the mind thinks and the heart feels"
Martina’s Recent Posts
- Something to celebrate: Fireworks
- Happy July 4th! USA
- What’s in a Name? : Lets take a walk together on The Streets of Stockholm!
- Where are you?: Why perspective matters!
- Fotografiska: A glimpse into Stockholm’s photography exhibit
- Through the looking glass: Plane ART
- Los Angeles: Meet me at the Getty Museum
Passport Overused on Portrait of a young hitchhiker… Otto von Münchow on Looking Back to look forw… Otto von Münchow on It’s Spring Time… Martina Landolt Phot… on Wired to Wear Otto von Münchow on Wired to Wear
Category Archives: photography
“Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.” Sounds of my childhood. It’s true, I wanted to get out of the house and shoot some more interesting subjects. I hoped to see the Fireworks and capture them … Continue reading
Deciding which way to go? To the fireworks tomorrow, is it safe with the crowds today? I need space to photograph the night sky.
This flight in Nashville was my final leg home after my original flight was grounded due to snow at my final destination at Chicago. Rerouted to 3 flights home, I was walking fast to catch my boarding in Nashville where … Continue reading