- "Photographing what the eyes see, the mind thinks and the heart feels"
Martina’s Recent Posts
- Something to celebrate: Fireworks
- Happy July 4th! USA
- What’s in a Name? : Lets take a walk together on The Streets of Stockholm!
- Where are you?: Why perspective matters!
- Fotografiska: A glimpse into Stockholm’s photography exhibit
- Through the looking glass: Plane ART
- Los Angeles: Meet me at the Getty Museum
Passport Overused on Portrait of a young hitchhiker… Otto von Münchow on Looking Back to look forw… Otto von Münchow on It’s Spring Time… Martina Landolt Phot… on Wired to Wear Otto von Münchow on Wired to Wear
Category Archives: sculpture
Helsinki, Finland is a friendly city who prides themselves in raising some of the smartest kids in the world. Their secret: sending them to start school at a later age by first spending time in society gathering experiences and reading … Continue reading
When the road ahead looks like it never ends you literally can’t see pavement. This 40 plus hour road trip out West to Yellowstone offered diverse landscape and many roads leading to nowhere, or so it seemed. Driving on I-90 … Continue reading
“Never Forget Your Dreams” – Korczak Ziolkowski Heading out West for a road trip to Yellowstone was more than the 40+ hour round trip adventure as stated on google maps. With all the rest stops and additional sights to see, … Continue reading
I’ve literally been all around the world this summer, mostly driving in a car and I finally have time to slow down and write a post. I realize our wonderful social media allows us to post while on the go, … Continue reading