- "Photographing what the eyes see, the mind thinks and the heart feels"
Martina’s Recent Posts
- Something to celebrate: Fireworks
- Happy July 4th! USA
- What’s in a Name? : Lets take a walk together on The Streets of Stockholm!
- Where are you?: Why perspective matters!
- Fotografiska: A glimpse into Stockholm’s photography exhibit
- Through the looking glass: Plane ART
- Los Angeles: Meet me at the Getty Museum
Passport Overused on Portrait of a young hitchhiker… Otto von Münchow on Looking Back to look forw… Otto von Münchow on It’s Spring Time… Martina Landolt Phot… on Wired to Wear Otto von Münchow on Wired to Wear
Category Archives: winter
Virtually staring at my past travels along the metro 🚇 train to my old stomping ground in Chicago. Pictures taken in December of 2019, taken by (c) Martina using a Fujifilm X-T3 Hoping to return soon. A look down the … Continue reading