- "Photographing what the eyes see, the mind thinks and the heart feels"
Martina’s Recent Posts
- Something to celebrate: Fireworks
- Happy July 4th! USA
- What’s in a Name? : Lets take a walk together on The Streets of Stockholm!
- Where are you?: Why perspective matters!
- Fotografiska: A glimpse into Stockholm’s photography exhibit
- Through the looking glass: Plane ART
- Los Angeles: Meet me at the Getty Museum
Passport Overused on Portrait of a young hitchhiker… Otto von Münchow on Looking Back to look forw… Otto von Münchow on It’s Spring Time… Martina Landolt Phot… on Wired to Wear Otto von Münchow on Wired to Wear
Tag Archives: observations
When the road ahead looks like it never ends you literally can’t see pavement. This 40 plus hour road trip out West to Yellowstone offered diverse landscape and many roads leading to nowhere, or so it seemed. Driving on I-90 … Continue reading
An earlier post I wrote about the road to Yellowstone, I shared the stop at the Crazy Horse Memorial. Here I have selected a portion of the hot springs, geysers and a waterfall that captured my photographic eyes at Yellowstone. … Continue reading
Lately, over the past couple of months, I have crossed paths with the wind, the rain, the hail, the snow, the sunshine, the night owls and nature’s musical dawn awakening. Spring brought a flood of water standing in the neighbors … Continue reading
Change of scenery brings change of thoughts, ideas and visions for my future year of entrepreneurship. The wheels are still turning around in my head with awesome details. When my thoughts start, then a circle forms– essentially there is no … Continue reading