- "Photographing what the eyes see, the mind thinks and the heart feels"
Martina’s Recent Posts
- Something to celebrate: Fireworks
- Happy July 4th! USA
- What’s in a Name? : Lets take a walk together on The Streets of Stockholm!
- Where are you?: Why perspective matters!
- Fotografiska: A glimpse into Stockholm’s photography exhibit
- Through the looking glass: Plane ART
- Los Angeles: Meet me at the Getty Museum
Passport Overused on Portrait of a young hitchhiker… Otto von Münchow on Looking Back to look forw… Otto von Münchow on It’s Spring Time… Martina Landolt Phot… on Wired to Wear Otto von Münchow on Wired to Wear
Tag Archives: South Dakota
When the road ahead looks like it never ends you literally can’t see pavement. This 40 plus hour road trip out West to Yellowstone offered diverse landscape and many roads leading to nowhere, or so it seemed. Driving on I-90 … Continue reading